Thursday, August 21, 2008

Things To Look At

Image from thingstolookat.blogspot.com

I like surfing the web looking at websites that discuss about art and design related things. It occupies my free time and I wish I were able to surf around more often. Yet, sometimes we don't get to do that...instead, we find sites that do it for us or, at least, use a feed application.
Nevertheless, I recently found a site called thingstolookat.blogspot.com and let me tell you, there surely is a hec of a lot of things to see... that is relevant to design. Mainly discussing magazines and editorial designs, Thingstolookat.blogspot.com is a good place to read about older publications and design work. Having 9 contributors to ramble about design is a sure plus to the site. Anyway, when I get the chance which I usually don't, I like to look at Thingstolookat. So, you should probably too!

thingstolookat.blogspot.com

But do please continue reading this blog.

No comments: