Friday, July 25, 2008

Web Service: FFFFOUND!



What I usually do when I visit other people's blog, is that I would usually check out the links they've posted on their sidebars. I found FFFOUND (nice) on Scott Hansen's ISO50 website. Usually, I trust well-known graphic designers to have good taste when referring to other artists or communities. Anyway, FFFFOUND! (that's with four Fs) is a web service that allows the public to participate in sharing and posting "found" images from the web. They can "also dynamically recommends each user's tastes and interests for an inspirational image-bookmarking experience".

Upon wondering around the site, I've discovered that the only way you can participate is through invitation. (Which totally makes not really a public thing). But besides this somewhat snobberish invitational junk, the sites got some really great images. Be sure to check it out.

Information from FFFOUND.COM




No comments: